November 19, 2009

Autumn Exchange


Yesterday I posted a photo of the piece I stitched for the autumn exchange I was in. Here is the wonderful piece I received. Isn't it funny that we both stitched something from Homespun Elegance for each other? This was a mystery exchange so I did not know who I was going to receive from. I thought the coincidence was kind of neat. My thanks on your kind comments on the piece I did. It was a lot of fun to work on.

I was looking at the number of blog posts for each year since I started this blog and they're kind of pitiful. The most posts was in the 2nd year with 143. Pretty sad. I'm going to set a goal to blog at least 200 posts in 2010. That shouldn't be too hard right? That will give me an incentive to make sure I make time for creative pursuits next year. I will need some kind of break as I will be working intensively on my Master's final project.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

I love the bellpull you received. I stitched the Fall House a couple of yeras ago, it's such a nice piece. HE has such great fall designs, no wonder that both of your chose one of them for the exchnage.