May 7, 2010

Planning for more time


123 Stitch had a 20% off sale recently and I just couldn't resist. I bought the 3rd in the new BBD series, Cape Cod Boys to go with the Cape Cod Girls I already had and the new Lizzie Kate Dog Lessons.

I just finished my 2nd to the last class last night so I'm down to one more formal 7 week class and then its time to write my capstone project. I'm thinking once this last class is over, I should have a little more time for stitching and hence the continued shopping. I have been a bit out of control this year so I really need to stop browsing online shops and blogs because that's where I get sucked into buying more. Okay, I blame it all on you guys out there who are working on such wonderful projects. The temptation is too great! And Joanie posted a new BBD that has me drooling so I'm sure I'll be giving into temptation again really soon.

For all you wonderful mother's out there, I hope you are made to feel wonderfully special on Sunday! Happy stitching!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I need to sign up for 123stitch's newsletter, as I totally missed the sale and quite like ordering from them. You got some great stash!

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

Hello, what beautiful works of sewing! Which patience I am admiring in front of your blog
Best regards of France
Marylin

Danielle said...

I've been pretty good about not buying too much new stash, but seeing your charts does tempt me a little! :) Hope you get in lots more stitching time once your class finishes.