I meant to send out my thanks much sooner on the crochet advice you guys gave about gauge. I experimented a bit with smaller sized hooks and trying to keep my tension tighter. I decided to take the first two dishcloths I made and crochet them together so now they are a potholder. The other two pieces are crocheted with the next size down hook. I'm thinking I could probably go down another size on the next one.
On the stitching front, I added a sheep to my mystery sampler and a key but it wasn't enough to take a photo. I hope to get more time on it this evening. Hope you are having a great week and thanks for stopping by!