August 3, 2011

Crochet Thanks

I meant to send out my thanks much sooner on the crochet advice you guys gave about gauge.  I experimented a bit with smaller sized hooks and trying to keep my tension tighter.  I decided to take the first two dishcloths I made and crochet them together so now they are a potholder.  The other two pieces are crocheted with the next size down hook.  I'm thinking I could probably go down another size on the next one.

On the stitching front, I added a sheep to my mystery sampler and a key but it wasn't enough to take a photo.  I hope to get more time on it this evening.  Hope you are having a great week and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Hillery said...

Oh, my goodness, I found you again. You don't have a "followers" button on your page!!! Great job on the crocheting. I am doing a lot of that myself. Well, I'm off to add you to my list.