September 6, 2011

The whole picture

I finally got a better picture of my completed Mystery sampler.  I'm glad to have this in the "to be framed" pile.  I immediately dove into my UFO drawer and pulled out CHS's Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow and got to work.  I have about 2 more hours left I think to have the block I've been working on completed.  It felt great to be working on a 40 ct. piece after all the time spent on the Mystery piece.  I also started a Christmas piece that I can't share photos of because it's an exchange.  That's almost done too after the all day Criminal Minds marathon yesterday!  There was not much laboring going on around her on Labor day although I did manage to spray paint a few items in the basement.  Hope you enjoyed your long weekend and check back in a few days as I've been culling my stash and have a nice pile of things to give away!

4 comments:

barbara said...

Ooooh - that's so pretty, Patti!!

Katrina said...

It's so pretty!!!! Congrats on the finish :-).

Joanie said...

Congrats on your finish! It's gorgeous!

Carol said...

It is just beautiful--congratulations on such a pretty finish :)