January 31, 2007

Exchanges Ready to Go


This is a picture of my SBEBB House Exchange project. I had a really hard time picking something and kept coming back to this design again and again. I think I was drawn to the bright colors - not something to be seen around here for quite a while to come. The recipient lives in equally winterly conditions so I hope it brightens up her day. It's a design by Brown House Studio stitched over one on 32ct Ice Blue Belfast. I made it into a little needle book - I'm so not creative or talented when it comes to finshing. I'm just waiting on some delayed stash to send out the package which should have gone today. I hope she doesn't mind the extra day or so.

I've also got my SBEBB Valentine's Exchange package ready to go to the post office tomorrow. I can't show the photo just yet because the recipient knows I have her for a partner! Sorry Su but you'll have to wait until it reaches Cumbria! I will post a picture once it's arrived.
Now it's finally back to some stitching for myself!

6 comments:

Chelle said...

What a nice exchange! I love the pointy roof on the house. I searched for the chart and it looks like you squished and chopped to get it the right size. WAY kewl! You did a fantastic job.

Carol said...

Oh Patti - pretty needlebook!

mainely stitching said...

Hey, I have that chart!! You did a fabulous job making it into a needlebook!

Great to see postings from you. I missed you!

catandturtle said...

That looks great! I love the fabric you finished it with too. Ann.

Michelle said...

Very cute! I love the swirly fabric you used on the inside too. Great exchange!

Anne S said...

Oh wow, I ADORE that design - and it makes a really beautiful needlecase, way to go! Only problem is it's now making my wishlist longer ;) haha.