February 5, 2007

Stitching to show!

Joanie asked for some stitching and I actually have three things to be able to share this evening.

The first is my fabulous SBEBB House Exchange piece from Judith in the Netherlands. She stitched me an adorable piece - Patti's Sweet Shop - from last years market neighborhood. She did a fantastic job finishing it into a flat fold that's sitting on top of my computer monitor. I think I may take to work and set it on my monitor there. Thank you Judith!

Next up is an update picture of my CHS Dainty House Wren piece. The last time I stitched on this was October and I took it with me last Thursday night to my stitching group. I worked the top half of the tree. I'm more than 1/2 way done with this piece so I really need to keep the momentum going on it.

And finally, I picked up my CHS Alphabet UFO to stitch on the first Sunday of every month with my yahoo group. I didn't get too much done because a friend came over for some knitting help with a pair of socks but at least I have some further progress to show. I'm working on H is for Horse. I hope to have more progress on both pieces to share very soon! I also started a birthday present but I won't be able to show that for a bit longer.

5 comments:

Cathy B said...

Hi Patti! I can't find your email address so I'm just going to leave a message for you here. I received your package today - the needlebook is adorable - I love it! Your over one stitching is amazing! Thank you for the other goodies too. You completely made my day!

mainely stitching said...

Keep that momentum going, Patti! Your stitching is AWESOME and I just love the house that Judith did for you!

LivnLaf said...

Hi Patti! Your stuff looks great!

Unknown said...

Your stitching is fabulous!

Michelle said...

Great progress! I love that Dainty Housewren piece!