December 30, 2007

Not a sock knitting


Believe it or not, I've started something that isn't a sock! I started this Everyday Cardigan project from the book "Hip to Knit" which I think might be the first knitting book I bought after I learned how to knit again. I bought the yarn - Manos del Uruguay kettle dyed - at a Superbowl Sunday sale in 2004 I think. I absolutely love the colors in this and this knits up quite quickly. I started this project on the 24th and have been trying to work a bit on most days since then. I received a blocking board from Patterworks for Christmas from my family which is great as it will come in handy for finishing off this project.

3 comments:

LivnLaf said...

Pretty jewel-tones on that yarn!It seems to be working up nicely. Keep me posted and Happy New Year!

dragonxser said...

the cardigan looks delicious! Happy New Year Patti!

Michelle said...

Ooh, love the yarn you're using!