Here is the progress on my Stitcher's Wallet. This is actually progress from the week and not just Friday night stitching. I took this to work with me last week and was able to work on it during my lunch hour two or three times during the week. I probably won't have time to do that this week but if I get up early enough, I might work on it before Friday.
I also started the new Papillon mystery project. Here is my progress so far. This piece is full of wonderful specialty stitches and I really like how it's turning out. I'm using 32 count linen in Toasted Almond and Needlepoint Inc. Silks.
I've chosen a cream, two blues and a brown (the one on the right is the one I ended up using) for my flowers to coordinate with a quilt I'm making for my bedroom. I repainted my bedroom this weekend and the bathroom two weeks ago so I'm on a bit of a roll. The color is Benjamin Moore Beacon Grey which is a bluish gray color. I think this piece will look great in the room once it's framed - at least I hope it does once the rest of the design is revealed!