March 22, 2010

Block 2 Happy Dance - Finally!

Wahoo! I finally finished block 2 of C@HRH while stitching and visiting with Nancy on Saturday. Unfortunately Blogger refuses to load this photo horizontally so you will get a little neck stretch - sorry!
I am so glad to be done with this block - it took forever and there is a LOT of stitching in just that one square. I've already started on Block 3 but don't have enough done to make a photo worthwhile.

Nancy and I had a great visit. We hadn't seen each other since September and the weather was nice enough that we were able to sit out on her porch and stitch. It was heavenly!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting another block done, it's looking lovely!

ohiofarmgirl said...

it looks great...even if you have to turn turn your neck...lol Dianntha

mainely stitching said...

It's gorgeous, Patti! :D

So glad you and your friend could enjoy the fine weather while also enjoying each other. :D Wasn't that a glorious run of weather?!

Nancy said...

It was wonderful seeing you again. I will try and load my xs finish on my blog this week! Blocks 1 & 2 look great.....Nancy

Joanie said...

Congratulations on finishing that block, it looks very pretty even though I had to turn topsy turvy to see it! LOL...

BTW, when do you want to trek to NY for a visit? The door is always open for you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
Is the photo rotated in your camera? I had the same thing happen, but found out it started at the source, and no amount of photo editing in the computer would change it. Rotated the pic in the camera and uploaded it again - problem solved!

Erica said...

Very impressive looking!
I am looking forward to seeing it finished!