October 11, 2011

Best laid plans

I meant to post about the wonderful day I had with Barbara in Belfast yesterday evening but time got away from me and I was too tired by the time I remembered.  The pictures are of the wonderful Halloween exchange Barbara and I did.  She spoiled me rotten for which I am very appreciative.  I can't wait to get crafting with all the wonderful Halloween inspired goodies she included.  We were blessed with a truly remarkable weather day - 80 plus degrees in Mid-Coast Maine in mid-October is probably a record.  We were able to sit outdoors and stitch most of the day away.  I look forward to our next get together but know that it certainly won't be as warm as this one!

Here's what I stitched for her:



2 comments:

barbara said...

It was SO FUN! :D :D :D

Maybe November 19th for our next GTG?

Laura said...

Cute finish, Patti! I've got my 'boo'piece stitched but not finished yet.