September 19, 2012

Double TUSAL Update

I took a picture of my August TUSAL but just never got around to writing up a post and uploading the picture so I thought I'd post both my August and September updates.  As you can see from the September photo, most of the month was dedicated to stitching on BBDs Winter Wonderland.
 August 2012 TUSAL Update


September 2012 TUSAL


Speaking of that finished piece, I took it to Michael's yesterday (thinking it was AC Moore complete with AC Moore 60% off coupon in hand) and picked a frame.  Did you know that Michael's accepts competitor coupons?  I had no idea they did but was very happy to learn that they had no issue with my AC Moore coupon.  What would have cost me $221 ended up costing me $83 with archive quality glass.  Thank goodness for a coupon!

No comments: