August 27, 2005

Aaah Saturday!

One of my favorite times to stitch is early in the morning on Saturdays. I roll out of bed, make a cup of coffee and then sit in my stitching chair for at least an hour. I rarely sleep until 7am so that means I usually can get a good bit of stitching in before I have to get going on all my Saturday errands. This morning I started stitching on the first Essy's Friends kit from Elegant Stitch. I love starting a new project and to be able to after finishing Plymouth is a very good feeling. This little project won't take long and if I'm lucky (and ignore all the housework) I can probably finish it today and start something new tomorrow! Heavenly I think. I've signed up for the automatic for the Essy's Friends kits and I think the next one will be shipping this coming week. I can't wait to see what's next.

No comments: