August 21, 2005

New Beginnings


This is my first post as a blogger. I've been thinking about doing this for a while as I think it's a fascinating medium to learn about a lot of different things. Blogging for me will be mainely about my stitching but probably a bit about my new experiences here in Maine as well as other things that come to mind. Today I have been working hard on finishing my Plymouth Sampler by Brenda Keyes. I'm hoping to be able to complete it before the end of the month and I'm pretty on track as long as I get some good stitching time this week.
This was my progress a week ago. I've since finished the tree and the water below the cart and am working on the side bar which is a mirror image of the one on the left. Not much left to go and I'm really excite dto finish!

No comments: