- Have fun reducing your pattern stash.
- There is no time limit- people have different size projects they would like to work on.
- Thou shall not purchase any new patterns until 10, 25, or 50 projects have been stitched.
- Pattern size does not matter.
- This challenge can also apply to knitting, beading, sewing and crocheting patterns.
- You can make some exemptions. My exceptions are that I am allowed to buy stash for inclusion in exchange packages and I can buy supplies needed to complete projects on my list as long as I absolutely can't substitute something using my existing stash.
- Gifts, gift cards, trades, RAKs (stash sent by others randomly) and patterns bought with gift money are not a violation of this challenge.
- Freebies count as part of your total and you can aquire them at any point.
- You do not have to declare the projects you intend to work on. (If listing would make you feel better please do so)
- The offical start date of this challenge for me was October 1, 2006.
Here is my list (30 not 25) in no particular order. I actually have a list of 50 items but I am committing to stitching and completing 25 of the projects listed before buying any new stash for myself.
1. CHS Dainty Housewren - started in June 2006
2. BOAF Spring Garden
3. BOAF Summer Garden
4. Blue Ribbon Heart of Gold
5. M Designs Floral Sampler
6. Maggie Bonanomi Live Each Season
7. BOAF Kindness Sampler
8. Jeanette Douglass One GOod Urn Deserves Another
9. Goode Huswife In Her House
10. Goode Huswife With My Needle
11. PS Autumn Winds - Started 10.10.06
12. HIH Halloween Medley
13. HIH Winter Medley
14. HIH 2005 Collectors Heart
15. Stitch Every Day - Cure
16. Stitch Every Day - Partridge In A Pear Tree
17. Stitch Every Day - Bring It On
18. Stitch Every Day - Oh Holy Night
19. Stitch Every Day - Jingle All The Way
20. SamSarah - Light In the Window
21. Sweetheart Tree - Rhodes Butterfly Fob
22. Trilogy Family
23. LK Winter Snippet
24. Le ChenE Dore - Automne
25. CHS Rejoice
26. Goode Huswife - Pumpkins and Peacocks
27. Trilogy Bountiful
28. Sweetheart Tree - Welcome
29. This Too Shall Pass Scissor Keep
30. This Too Shall Pass Pin keeper
I plan to make a list for knitting as well.