October 5, 2006

Stitching Progress at CATS

I brought three projects to work on in Hershey, this CHS piece, the CHS alphabet and a new project, Heart of Gold by Blue Ribbon Designs. But once I picked up Dainty House Wren, I didn't want to stop working on it. I've put some more stitches in since I've been home so the verse is complete and I'm working on another small quilt star motif at the bottom. It would be great if I could finish this in time for show and tell at my stitch in on the 21st but I'm not sure I'll have enough time between now and then. We shall see!

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Wow, it looks fantastic! Congrats on the progress.

Carol said...

Wow, you are almost there now with Dainty Housewren - excellent!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Joanie said...

Oh girl, you are on the home stretch! LOOKS GREAT!!!!

The Queen's Stitch said...

She is so cute! I'm extra glad I picked up the chart and fabric last weekend. Looking forward to seeing her in person in a few weeks.

Sandy

mainely stitching said...

I just love this piece!!!

Karoline said...

She's gorgeous, great progress