May 18, 2007

TGIF!

As you may guess from my lack of posts since Monday, this has been quite the tough week. I had something going in the evening after work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and tomorrow I will be volunteering at an all day event at my job. So not a whole lot of stitching on but I did make some progress on a UFO that I will show you soon. Today is the Stitcher's Wallet SAL so I hope to get some work in on that this evening.




I completely forgot to share photos of a wonderful package I recently received as part of a color exchange. My color choice this round was red - in any shade. I got a wonderful package from Gaby who stitched me the most gorgeous heart. Her blog has much better pictures but here are photos of the goodness that was inside! Two wonderful pieces of linen banding, two pieces of linen and a Crescent Colors thread called Ruby Slippers and other wonderful goodies.




1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

Have you met yourself actually coming and going yet, Patti? What a schedule! Don't forget to take time to breathe!

That's a really gorgeous exchange you received. Doing one on the basis of color is clever. :)