March 25, 2008

I saw this on Adrienne's blog and couldn't resist seeing what my personality is. The mania part really fits my work life these days as I'm doing at least 2 other people's job in addition to trying to get my own done.

The Recipe For Me
3 parts Savvy
2 parts Tolerance
1 part Genius

Splash of Mania

Finish off with a squeeze of lime juice


I have been working on several different things that I hope to show soon. I finished my sister's birthday socks finally and I also dragged out my quilt and finished quilting the border after someone at my s&b group told me an easier way to finish it. Now I need to trim it down and get started on the binding part.

I also found a fabulous old buffet piece for my dining room. I've been looking for about 4 months now and found one in an antique shop. It was priced really nicely and I got a 10% discount for paying with cash. It's just what I was looking for and fits the room perfectly. I painted my office and plan to tackle the living room this weekend. Then it will be the dining room's turn - a new lighter color that will work better with the lighting and furniture in the room.

I will show some photos this weekend!

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

Looking forward to the photos of your latest find!