January 20, 2012

I'm Hermiting, how about you?

It's International Hermit Weekend, the first one of 2012 and I couldn't be happier.  I think I've been looking forward to this the most of any SAL I'm involved with this year.  A whole weekend dedicated to stitching.  I may do a bit of knitting but my main focus is going to be stitching.  It's cold out and it's supposed to snow tomorrow so I think it makes perfect sense to stay home and spend lots and lots of time with needle and thread.  Hope you are planning a great weekend as well!

3 comments:

barbara said...

I do plan to do some stitching this weekend, though I won't be able to hermit. Sounds lovely, though! ;)

Birdie said...

I'm here with you. I finished a little gift earlier and just put about 100 stitches in a new bigger start which I will blog about tomorrow.

hugs
-missy-

Joysze said...

I like the way you think!! Happy hermitting. :D