May 5, 2013

Belated WIPocolypse Update for April

When I started this post last week, I was having problems getting pictures to load and had to leave it in draft mode.  And then I kind of forgot about it so it's a bit later than expected. 

My plan for April was to work a week on each of my four major WIPs and it went well for the most part with the exception of last week.  I opted to take Anne Sandles with me on a work related trip but I never had a moment to pick up a needle. 

I was supposed to pick up CHS Alphabets the last week but that never happened. 

CHS Alphabet Progress - at the end of March
 And where it was at the end of the first week of April.  I'm not sure if I will pick this up again this month.
 Next up was my HAED Story Keeper which got more attention than it's had in a while.  Where I started

And at the end of the 2nd week.  I am really pleased with the progress made.
And finally is an update on Anne Sandles.  I didn't get a lot of time to work on this but any progress is good progress right?  Where I picked up on this piece:


And where I left off in April.  I am planning to work a little more on this during May so I hope to have more progress to share at the next WIPocolypse update.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Ann is very pretty and you are right, any progress is good progress.

P.J. said...

They are all looking good. I am finding my stitching time dwindling as I want to be out working in the yard now that the sun is shining and the temps are decent. Need to start stitching on my lunch hour, outside. :)

Melody said...

Your pieces are looking good. I really like the Ann Sandles sampler. It's so pretty.

I also like the CHS alphabet piece. I have not stitched either of these. Maybe someday....

Brigitte said...

All the three of them are BAPs, wow. And they are coming along great.