September 20, 2013

September WIPocolypse and TUSAL

I've really had a hard time finding time to sit down and create a post.  Hectic work days and after hours meetings and events mean I'm exhausted when I get home and I just haven't had enough interest to fire up the computer.  Hence, trying to catch up with a double post of my September TUSAL and a WIPocolypse project update.

I have only been working on Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow so that's what I will share.  Here is where I left it last month I think:
And where it is currently:


I've made some great progress but I set it aside this week to finish the stitching on a Halloween exchange that needs to be mailed out on the 7th.  I want to tackle the finishing with plenty of time to do a good job.

And here is the TUSAL jar as of the beginning of the month. Some of the threads were from my punch needle project but just ends.


2 comments:

Barb said...

Your Christmas at HRH is beautiful. I did Autumn. They are lots of work but so worth it.

Anna van Schurman said...

Looks lovely! Hope things calm down at work.