September 11, 2014

Heading toward the finish line

I have some progress to share on the two major things I've been working on over the last month or so.  First up is my Lotus Blossom tank.  My goal was to complete it in time to wear it this year but I don't think that's going to happen. 

The major knitting was completed at the end of August and then last weekend I finally got it blocked. 

Now I need to join the pointy ends and finish the armholes and neckline and then it will be totally complete.  However, the weather has turned decidedly fallish so I doubt I'd wear it this year unless I put something under it. 

And then there is my PS All Hallow's Eve.  I've made a bit more progress since I took this photo but not enough to take another picture.  I would guestimate I'm about 3/4 of the way through.

6 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Two lovely projects, love the colour of your tank.

P.J. said...

Beautiful knitting!! Nice spooky stitch.

Barb said...

That is amazing knitting! I love the PS design. I bet it will be done before Halloween!

Laura said...

Beautiful knitting! And you might get your PS done for Halloween. You know I love that piece!

blue star stitcher said...

Great PS design choice, love the ghosts in the graveyard.

Brigitte said...

This knitted top will look gorgeous when finished and if you can't wear it this yera then next year will be the time.
Great progress on your PS piece.