July 29, 2015

May 2015 Smalls Finish

Over the weekend I managed to finish stitching the smalls ornament I chose for May and to finish it as well.  The design is Fraidy Cat by Knotted Tree NeedleArt.
I messed up the stitching in the cat and didn't realize it until I went to put in the bottom border.  I was off by one and the spacing wouldn't have looked right so I decided not to put in the top and bottom border as designed.  I think it came out okay despite the mistake. 

I need to pick something for August and I'm leaning toward a Christmas ornament as I'm kind of tired of Halloween colors in my ort jar.  Hopefully, I will keep some stitching momentum going and be able to have another finish in August.

3 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Cute pattern--love your changes. And the backing fabric is just perfect!

Brigitte said...

You don't even see that there is a border missing. The ornament looks gorgeous as it is.

Ayush said...

nice pattern something different you have got for us.

The Best Travel-Friendly Apps to Use in 2019