Over the weekend I managed to finish stitching the smalls ornament I chose for May and to finish it as well. The design is Fraidy Cat by Knotted Tree NeedleArt.
I messed up the stitching in the cat and didn't realize it until I went to put in the bottom border. I was off by one and the spacing wouldn't have looked right so I decided not to put in the top and bottom border as designed. I think it came out okay despite the mistake.
I need to pick something for August and I'm leaning toward a Christmas ornament as I'm kind of tired of Halloween colors in my ort jar. Hopefully, I will keep some stitching momentum going and be able to have another finish in August.