May 8, 2008

Needlework Show Aftermath


The aftermath of my visit to the Needlework show has arrived. There are still one or two goodies left to arrive but the majority came on Tuesday. I'm thinking I got a little out of control! LOL

I just couldn't resist the CHS Black Horse Inn after seeing the photo on Joanie's blog and when I looked at her other charts, Frederick really called to me too. I have Anna's Bird and they remind me of each other and will probably look good together - once they're stitched in say, 20 years?


I also fell in love with these three My Mark charts. Two are new - the Grace and Home and one is an older one. I've never stitched anything by this designer but am looking forward to getting started on Grace which I will give as a gift.

I also bought the first Salem Sisters chart to go with the second one I bought a while back and a new chart by the Marking Sampler. In addition to the samplers, there is a sewing type pocket that isn't shown.


I've decided that I need to start time allotments for all of my ongoing projects and reading - if I work on each different project for an hour at a time, I might have a hope of getting something

accomplished! Wishful thinking? Maybe......

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

Very nice new stash, Patti. Particularly the new CHS charts. And they are also on my wish list ...

Oh boy, you seem to be in the same situation as me - gazillions of started projects and the same amount that I want to start right away. And besides these there are piles of books that I want to read exactly now. Maybe this one hour per project works out :))))

Britt

Joanie said...

Love your new stash! I couldn't resist the Black Horse Inn and the Marking Sampler patterns. They made their way into my mailbox too. I am not familiar with the My Mark designer. I'm going to have to check it out! I love Home and Grace.

I am in the same situation you are, eleventy-dozen wips borne from a raging case of startitus. I decided to put a length of thread into each of my active wips during the week and work on one project exclusively on the weekend. Maybe I'll make progress that way!! LOL!!!

I owe you an email...I haven't forgotten. Have a great weekend!

mainely stitching said...

Anna's Bird and Frederick will look GREAT together!

manu s kram said...

dear patti, wonderful socks and your stitching pieces looks great...
hugs manu