Some of us were into devestation over the weekend hence this photo of my living room floor on Saturday morning. The pup feels the need to disembowel anything that has stuffing and/or a squeaker in it. And of course you must have all of your things out at one time whether or not you play with them or not!
On a creative note, here is my progress on CHS Gilded Cage. Unfortunately, as I was completing the top motif on the left hand side (I had turned the piece upside down to stitch bottom to top) I noticed that I was one stitch off from where the flower should line up with the inside border. There was way too much to frog in order to get it correct so it's going to stay like it is. I may have to fudge the top a bit but I'm just not willing to unfrog so much stitching. The error is at the very bottom of the cage where I neglected to put in one stitch. Oh well!And yesterday I was in the mood for stitching on my HAED piece. I put in another 300 stitches and have only 300 more left to finish the first page. I may even be able to finish it this month but I've been neglecting CAHRH and I was planning to try and stitch a block a month on that so I'd better get back to it.
We had a good 14+ inches of snow over yesterday and today and I'm tired from shoveling. The plow guy called this morning at 7:25am to say he was behind - of course after I had shoveled myself out because I needed to get to work for 7:30. And then I had to reshovel the walkway and bottom of the driveway thanks to the snowplows. Sigh... I'm so over winter.