January 21, 2010

Making Progress




I had hoped to finish this block by the end of the month but I'm not so sure I will accomplish that goal. I am making progress but I've also been working on other things. I think if I'd only worked on this, I'd make my goal but this weekend is the last one before classes start up again so I'll have to see what I can do.

Today was the first day of the week where it did NOT snow - YEAH! The snowbanks along the sidewalks are so tall you can barely see the tip of the dogs tail above them and he's not that small of a dog. It felt really great to have a sunshiney day for the first time in way too long. I hope you enjoyed this Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday and for that I am very grateful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely progress Patti! The colours are so vibrant in this piece.

Brigitte said...

A day without snow is always a good day. I completely agree. Our snow has started melting a bit but it's still white, white, white all over.
Very nice progress on your project, Patti.

staci said...

So pretty! I may have to succomb and buy this chart!!!

mainely stitching said...

That looks WONDERFUL! Sure to help blow away any winter blahs!

Danielle said...

Oh...snow...I'm so sorry. I've had enough winter and am ready for spring. Lovely progress. I should try and finish the first Hawk Run design....

Dani - tkdchick said...

Its looking beautiful. Its sometimes a bit of a challenge to split your attention between several pieces when one is really screaming at you!