February 16, 2010

C@HRH Update

Here is my progress on C@HRH to date. I had to frog a bit this morning because I miscounted the window openings on the right side but luckily it wasn't too bad. I've been watching the Olympics (at the expense of housework) so that means time to sit still and stitch as well. I love the Olympics - so inspiring. I wish they would show more and talk less but I guess that doesn't sell commercial time.

Have you seen the full Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow? A change in the layout which makes it longer and narrower than previous designs. It doesn't call to me immediately as Christmas did so I won't be rushing to order it. I think I need to study it a bit more. Is it a must have for you?

Thank you for all the offers with regards to Floss Away bags. I'm going to try the Michael's in SoPo first and then will likely order them online. It just seemed so funny not to be able to find them all of a sudden - maybe it is an inventory thing! I guess I will need to buy two bags to have one in reserve. Off to watch the men's skating and stitch some more. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

5 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

That is the same block I am stitching. I am enjoying it more that the first block!!
I have been looking at the A@HRH and I do like some of the blocks but there are a few that I would rather not stitch. i think I will hunt for V@HRH next. When I saw the Christmas one I bought it instantly! Good luck. Dianntha

Brigitte said...

Nice progress on your HRH WIP. In spite of the frogging.
Oh yes, Autumn at HRH is a must for me. I love autumn with all its colours and motifs. And I love the blocks that Kathy designed, they just call for me, lol.

Deb said...

The Olympics are a great time to get some stitching time in. You're making good progress. I wasn't sure about Autumn, probably because of have three other of the HRH as WIPs and really didn't want to add another one, but I love the layout this time and I do like the colors, so maybe...

mainely stitching said...

Actually, I liked the Autumn @HRH a lot better than I've liked anything since the 2nd in the series! How's that for funny? Max and I were both oohing and aahing over it when Kathy finally showed the whole thing on her blog. ;)

Lucy said...

Didn't even know there was an Autumn at HRH till now. I love them all!