Thanks everyone for your very kind comments on my finish. I'm really happy that I was able to get it done. Going forward it will be harder to stick with my goals as I'm back in school and really need to focus on my final paper which will be delivered in October.
I don't think I posted an official goals list of January but here is the one that was in my head along with my progress:
1. Finish Block 1 of CAHRH - Done!
2. Finish CHS The Gilded Cage - about 2/3 done
3. Stitch an ornament - NOT
4. Finish an item of the Acorn Sewing kit by With My Needle - NOT
Here are my goals for February:
1. Finish Block 2 of CAHRH
2. Finish CHS The Gilded Cage
3. Stitch an ornament
4. Finish an item of the Acorn Sewing kit by With My Needle
I hope you all had a successful stitching month in January. February is a short one so it's going to fly by quickly so get those fingers flying!