February 15, 2010

Where have all the Flossaway Bags Gone?

So is anyone else having trouble finding Floss-away bags? I've been to two different AC Moore stores and a JoAnn's and I can't find any Floss-away bags. What's up with that? Is it only me? I'm going to try one more Michael's in S. Portland and then I will resort to ordering them on line. It just shouldn't be that hard if you ask me!

Well, on to stitching progress update. I started a new piece - a Christmas ornament from the 2008 JCS ornie issue. It is called A Christmas Song by Full Circle designs. I fell in love with the cute little birds immediately as I love cardinals. And it's fun to stitch something on a large count of fabric (32 ct) after working so much with 40ct lately. This is going quickly.
And here is my update photo of C@HRH - not coming along as quickly! I've made some more progress since taking this photo but there's a lot more to go. Not sure if I will be able to finish this by the end of the month but I will do my best.
Hope you enjoyed the long weekend - I had President's Day off today and it will be tough to go back to work tomorrow. However it will be a short work week and then I get to meet up with Barbara to welcome her back to Maine!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

if you can't find them, let me know - I'm pretty sure I ordered WAY too many the last time, and I will send some on to you!

mainely stitching said...

Yes, I've had problems too. I finally ordered two mega-bags from Nordic Needle in the summertime. You'd think I'd have scads over, but the sad truth is, when I saw one dusty bag of them for sale for $9 in Ellsworth, I nearly bought them.

Brigitte said...

Oh no, I was about to tell my daughter to get some for me. I hope she won't run into the same problem.
Very nice stitching. You are doing great on Christmas at HRH. And you are right, that little birdie is too cute.

Deb said...

I find that this time of year it's hard to find a lot of things usually because they do inventory in January. Hopefully some will show up in the stores soon, but maybe not soon enough and you may have to order them.