September 6, 2010

Christmas Ornament Finished


Sorry for the lousy photo but I was too lazy to iron this when I got back to my house. This is finished ornament I mentioned in an earlier post - my only finish for August. It's the Midsummer Night Designs ornament from the 2007 JCS ornie issue. I used the called for DMC and some fabric out of my stash - I know it's 32 ct but I'm not sure of the color.

I got back home in time to mow my lawn and water my plants - am I the only one that is tired of watering every day? We haven't had much rain lately and after 3 months, I'm tired of dragging out the hose and winding it back on the holder. But I'm not sure I'm ready to rip everything out and put fall mums in - seems a bit too early for that although they are available in the stores and nurseries in the area. Maybe a few more weeks of watering.....

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Congrats on a great finish, Patti!

Any interest in trying to meet up in Belfast in October?

Brigitte said...

That's a very beautiful finish. Congratulations, Patti.