December 26, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Closing



I wanted to share some of the last few gifts from my 25 days of Christmas as this was such a fun exchange.  My partner is a very talented stitcher but she also crochets and sews as evidence of these wonderful exchange presents.  I love the coordinating fabric and the usefulness of each item. 



My Christmas Eve gift was this clever little sewing small using a jeans pocket and the fabric that matches my other smalls.  Opening the flap reveals a wonderful pincushion and is such a clever design.  Nancy said the pattern is from the internet.  Isn't it cute?


This adorable stitched pocket was my day 25 gift.  I love the stitching on the front cover and the little pockets inside a perfect for holding a package of needles or my little measuring square.  I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of these wonderful smalls. This was the second year we did this type of exchange and I'm hoping we will be doing it again next year as I've got some great ideas for what I'd like to work on in 2012.

It's back to work tomorrow unfortunately.  We still have some snow on the ground from last Thursday and it feels much colder here than it was in NH.  My oldest sister and her boyfriend are winging their way back to OH and I wish that we all could have stayed together longer.  Maybe next year!

1 comment:

barbara said...

It's sad to have the holidays ending, isn't it? And I hear ya on the cold - brrrr!!