December 2, 2011

Best Parade Walker Ever


My fur baby Beau is a Treeing Walker Coonhound.  Tonight, he was a very special parade walking coonhound.  Tonight was the town's annual holiday kick off parade and my company had a float.  I decided to see if Beau would walk along.  He isn't always comfortable around a lot of noise but he did absolutely great.  And he was a huge hit.  He loves kids and he was very glad to give kisses and get some pats.  And of course as many pieces of dropped popcorn as he could scarf down while keeping up with the parade float!!  LOL  It seems our holiday season has begun.

3 comments:

barbara said...

Big doggie hugs to Blue!

barbara said...

I need new fingers. Beau. I'm blaming my keyboard.

Anna van Schurman said...

They surprise you sometimes don't they? Stella loves popcorn too. (And giving kisses to kids, but that's because they're usually sticky, right?)