February 7, 2012

February WIPocolypse Update

Well, not as much progress as I'd like to be showing but here are the photos of what I've worked on since my last WIPocolypse update.  I finished block 6 of C@HRH and started Block 7.

And Ann Sandels got a very tiny bit of attention.  I'm actually thinking that I'm going to restart this piece.  Crazy as that seems given what's been stitched so far, I'm not loving the 30 count fabric and how the stitching looks on it.  It was either do it over one on 30 count or switch over to 40 count. 

Tonight I dug through my stash and found a piece of 40ct R&R Iced Cappuccino that would work very nicely based on my floss toss.  I just need to get over the time and thread that's already gone into this.  If I do start it over, do you think it still counts as a WIPocolypse piece or a new start?

I hope you made more progress on your stitching since the last update!

5 comments:

barbara said...

Great stitching, Patti! I think I could measure mine in xs crossed, there's been so little done!

Hillery said...

I don't know how anyone can stitch on 40 count. I have a hard time with 36. Keep on stitchin' on, Patti.

Rain said...

30 and 40 count are both beyond my comprehension! You do awesome work!
~~Rain

Ziggyeor said...

oh goodness I say wip since it's the same thing even though it's a do over.

robindefender said...

Good luck with your restart decision. You're at the point where I'd probably be returning the piece to the UFO pile for a loooong stay.

It definitely still counts as a WIP, look at is a seriously horrible case of the frogs.