March 1, 2013

New Month-New Focus

Thank you everyone for your nice comments about my finish.  It feels so good to have that piece done.  I really did enjoy working on it - even the braid.

With that project completed, I did a rummage through the various project bags stashed around my craft room to contemplate what to work on next.  I did consider a new start and I may do that soon but when I opened the bag that contained my CHS alphabet charts I was once again captivated by the smallness of the over one and the bright colors.  So guess what my focus will be for March?

Here is where I started on Wednesday evening


and where I finished up last night.  I hope to veg in front of the TV and watch some Law & Order SVU reruns and start on the block for K.  I do love how these blocks look in over one.  So cute!



TGIF!!!

3 comments:

Barb said...

You are very brave to do all that over one!!

Claire said...

It's looking great.

Anna van Schurman said...

I've always loved that alphabet. Can't wait to see your progress!