August 12, 2013

Long past due Happy Dance

Yesterday, I finally finished square 7 from CHS Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow.  Woohoo! And boohoo to blogger for refusing to upload correctly.

I'm afraid to look back to see when I started it but it took a really long time to finish.  I am not a fan of the colors in the next block (the carolers) so I'm not sure if I will start that or go to block 9 and figure out what colors I want to use for the carolers.  It's the lady who I'm not enamored with - I don't love the greens of her dress.  I'm thinking blues but need to experiment a bit more before deciding. 

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations - another block down. I've never stitched any of these big HRH designs...perhaps one day?

Barb said...

I love that square, so pretty. I always change colors. Sometimes it is like a domino effect. Just changing a dress should be fairly easy.

P.J. said...

Yeah, hurray!! I was just reminded by my GF that I've been neglecting my C@HRH. As the temps start to cool I will be in the mood. I needed some smalls for a break. Great job lady, can't wait to see what you decide for the carolers.

Brigitte said...

Congratulations! It's always a good feeling when a part on a BAP is done.