April 2, 2007

Saturday Stitch In and Sunday UFO Progress



Saturday I went to a stitch in at my friend Nancy's in Massachusetts. We hadn't seen each other since CATS in September so it was really nice to be able to visit. She had quite the full house - 5 other stitchers besides me and it was nice to get together with a large group and see what everyone is working on. I was finally able to give Nancy her birthday gift from December and she gave me this fabulous framed piece as my Christmas gift. I absolutely love it and it will go next to another stitched gift she made me.


While at Nancy's I was able to finish the stitching on an exchange gift - Yippee and then I got out my CHS Dainty House Wren and got some progress made on that. I also focused on this piece Sunday as it was UFO Sunday with my yahoo group. I'm really happy with the progress and I expect to be able to finish the stitching on this by the end of the month. Maybe even the finishing too!
I was also able to finish the heel of my sock but forgot to take a photo. Next up is the cabling on the leg but I will talk about that tomorrow. Hope you had a great Monday!

3 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

I love that CHS. Lovely progress!

mainely stitching said...

Oh, a stitching get-together! What fun!! I love the CHS design - glad to see you working on it again!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Sounds like fun! I don't know one person that stitches around here!
I love the framed gift and the DHW WIP is just gorgeous!