June 2, 2007

Stitchers Wallet SAL Progress

I never got to post a photo of my progress last week on the Stitchers Wallet - I only worked on this Friday evening so there wasn't a whole lot accomplished.


Last night I picked it up again and made some progress. The motif with the round "balls" is one square (two threads) lower than it should be but it was multiple threads so I just left it the way it was. This morning I put in a little more time and started the motif along the bottom. I may work on this a bit more this weekend as it's such a pleasure to work on. But it's also a UFO weekend so I may drag out my PS Autumn Winds and put some time into that. And then there's knitting!



I have very carefully reconstructed my Lotus Tank (IW Knits Summer 2006) - utilizing a lifeline - why I didn't think of using one in attempt 2 or 3 I'll never know - and here is my progress. I've moved beyond the row where I kept getting screwed up so that's a good thing. I hope to put some time into this sitting out on the porch today. I'm also planning to cast on for my Summer Tunic SAL as I got the right gauge after changing my needle size. Lots going on here so stay tuned!

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Oh, your stitcher's wallet is great, Patti!!

Our parcel is in Machiasport, but there have been problems and we've had to extend till 8 June. Cross your fingers for us!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

WOW...that's some progress on your SW!!!