July 12, 2007

My Turn Paying it Forward

Jennifer, who is part of the Yahoo group I belong to, posted that she is doing a pay it forward thingy and I was one of the five people who signed up. Thus it will be my turn now to pay it forward. So, if you'd like to be a receipient of something from me, the first five people will be on the list but you must in turn pay it forward for five others!

How it works: I will send a handmade gift to the first 5 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I have no idea what that gift will be and only promise that you will receive it within the next 365 days. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog (or - in your life - if you happen to be blog-less). I hope you will join me in this exchange. All I need is 5 interested people - I am not restricting it to stitchers - you can knit or sew something but it must be handmade!

I look forward to creating something I hope will surprise and delight others and that they will in turn enjoy that pleasure as well!

1 comment:

DustyMouse said...

Hi Patti, I will be glad to join in on your PIF. The idea of PIF has appealed to me since hearing of it a few weeks ago and I'm ready to go for it now!
Veronica