July 24, 2007

Pressies

I have recieved two lovely packages in the mail this week - both from members of my online stitching group. Jodi sent me this lovely yarn - it is unbelievably soft! I couldn't keep my hands out of it - LOL It's a great color and I'm already mulling over some options for working with it.


I also received this wonderful PS tasseled pillow from Danielle. I just love it and her finishing is wonderful although she always thinks it's not. She sent me the spring and summer PS charts so now I have all four seasons and she included some yummy Crescent Color threads and two great pieces of fabric. And some yummy candies that got opened right away - Haribo gummy bears and Sour Patch kids.



Thank you ladies for thinking of me!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wonderful presents! I love the Prairie Schooler piece - so cute!

Nancy said...

Beautiful pillow! Enjoy the new stash, yarn, too!

Patricia Lessell said...

Love the little pillow and from one Patti to another you have made it to my bloglist - this is the first time I have seen you blog and I LOVE IT. Wonderful presents. Patti x