July 23, 2007

Week in Review



Okay, I was not on the computer much last week because I spent every waking minute trying to finish this - and I finally did on Wednesday night. I still haven't decided if I'm going to put beads on the end of the ribbon or not. I bought four different kinds/colors of ribbon and ended up using this matching rayon velvet ribbon. It hugs the fabric better so not as much slipping around as with the satin ribbon I also bought. The fit is pretty good with the exeption of the ribbing. I didn't knit it tightly enough - maybe I should have gone down another needle size - so there isn't much of a blouson effect when it's worn but I'm very happy with how it turned out. And oh so happy to be done that endless stockinette!


Friday night I had to go to a company event so I didn't get much time to work on the Stitcher's Wallet so I put some time into it on Saturday morning. I should be able to finish this panel when I get back to it this Friday. I think it's looking good!
I have more to post about but Cowboy needs to go for a walk so I'll save it for tomorrow! Stay tuned......



4 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful job on the knitting and stitching. Wish I could knit....

mainely stitching said...

Wow, that's a really beautiful top you knitted!!!! I bet it looks awesome on!

Your stitching is also great. I love watching your progress on the Stitcher's Wallet. :D

Rachel said...

Congrats on your finish! It looks great.

dragonxser said...

what a lovely top, Patti! That looks wonderful :)