August 19, 2008

Stuff I wasn't going to buy...



Until I saw them that is! I know I'm not the only one that fell for these new PS charts and the Miribilia Halloween Fairy in the magazine shown. I've put in an order for the Kreinik and beads I need for the Halloween Fairy and pulled the DMC to start When Witches Go Riding. However, before I can start anything new for me, I needed to start a Christmas gift and I did that on Sunday. I bought this My Mark chart from the most recent online needlework show and I really like the contemporary look of the design. I am stitching it for someone I work with who is truly one of God's angels on earth. I think she will like it. I cut the fabric for over two on the 32ct Antique White it called for but then decided to stitch it over one. I just can't resist over one stitching!


3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

That really is a great design by Monique at My Mark. I've looked at it, too. Great stash, and I love your post title!

Dora said...

That's a nice design and will certainly make a sweet gift!
Dora

Nancy said...

That's a great design. I'm sure it will be appreciated.....Nancy