December 22, 2010

Advent Catching Up

This month is flying by so quickly and I have fallen down on my plan to update my blog daily with the goodies I've been opening every day from my Advent exchange.  It has been so much fun to come home to open up a little gift each night after work and first thing with tea on the weekends.  Here are some of the photos I took.  These are the gifts from Days 12-17.

Day 18 brought this gorgeous scissor pocket which matches the needlebook and scissor fob I received earlier.  Dane does the most beautiful stitching and finishing - I am so blessed!

Day 19 brought more lovely silver ornaments like the ones in the photo above and Day 20 was another great package of beads and yesterday was more yummy chocolates.  Today brought a great package of stickers perfect for scrapbooking.  I will be very sorry to see this "one present a day" thing come to an end but we will definitely be doing it again next year I think.

I'm off to finish some gift wrapping and continue working on some knitted gifts.  There is no hope that they will be done in time for Christmas but maybe not long after if I keep at it. 



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful! Lucky you. Merry Christmas.......Nancy

barbara said...

Posting every day is a big challenge!

I love your advent gifts! :D

Brigitte said...

Very nice Advent gifts.
Have a great Christmas Day!