December 29, 2010

Advent Wrap Up

I hope that you and yours enjoyed a wonderful Christmas holiday and Boxing Day for those who celebrate that day too.  Ours was lovely - quiet and just close family and friends so it was really nice.

Here is a photo of the final gifts from my Advent exchange.  I received a wonderful Stickfee Christmas tree chart, a wonderful little votive wrapper made out of cute snowman fabric and the final gift was a biscournu to match my needlebook, scissor fob and scissor pocket.  Just the prettiest set.

We've finally had our first significant snow of the year and it looks like it should for December in Maine.  I'm not sure how long it will last as it's supposed to warm up towards the end of the week but at least it's seasonal looking for now. 

4 comments:

barbara said...

Glad to hear your Christmas was nice, Patti. And what wonderful advent gifts! :D

Brigitte said...

Your advent gifts from Dane were all so pretty and thoughtful. A great exchnage throughout the month.

LivnLaf said...

Hi Patti,
Happy New Year! I hope all is well and peaceful in your neck of the woods. :-)
Sue

Lucy said...

Lovely gifts you received!!!