December 1, 2010

Advent Adventure - Day 1

 I'm in a very fun exchange with a private online stitching group I belong to.  We are doing a 25 days of Christmas exchange just like an Advent calendar.  Above is the wonderful box of goodies I received from Dane in Germany.  Since today is December 1st, I got to open my first present to find this wonderful votive holder nestled into a little fabric holder with two great seasonal fabrics.  Isn't it adorable?  Each box had to include two hand made items.  I'm so looking forward to revealing all the wonderful things Dane sent and I hope you are too!

My box went to Rachel in Utah and I'm hoping she likes everything I included.  Hopefully this will give her some incentive to update her blog!  LOL

I have one other Christmas related item to get out in the mail tomorrow that is a single ornament exchange.  I was supposed to get it in the mail today but I forgot the sweet goodie I have to include so I'm off to get the package sealed up and to the post office tomorrow.

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Oh, an advent calendar consisting of little packages for each day of advent. I used to make these when my children were little. Enjoy the little surprises.

Dane said...

Hi Patti!
I´m so happy that you like the little candle holder! I tried to find red and silver fabric but only found red and gold.

Anonymous said...

what a cool idea!!