May 11, 2011

A Cure for Startitis

There was a package from Country Stitches waiting for me when I got home tonight that offered the perfect cure for my case of startitis.  It's Ann Sandles 1864 from With Thy Needle and Thread.  I ordered the chart and the threads and pulled a piece of 30ct WDW Angel Hair fabric from my stash and I'm ready for a new start.  I also bought Feather Thy Nest which I can't wait to start.  I do like Brenda Gervais' patterns.  So much so in fact that I signed up for her mystery sampler from Anita's Little Stitches.  I really must stop with the stashing.....

5 comments:

Deb said...

I want to start that piece soon too. It's so pretty. And don't stop stashing - it's too much fun!

Joanie said...

I have her in my stash too! She's a beauty. Love B
Brenda's patterns. And I agree don't stop stashing.

Katrina said...

Gorgeous colors!!!! I love Ann Sandles, it's so pretty.

Brigitte said...

Great new stash, Patti. Isn't it great to start new projects? Lol.

Gabi said...

OMG...I really shouldn't have visited your blog. Ann Sandles is SO beautiful. Now I'm tempted...lol