In my last post, I showed the supplies for Ann Sandles and here is the progress I have made so far. This is a really fun piece to work on and it was a very rainy Sunday so I had some time to devote to the piece. It's another rainy day so the picture is lousy but at least you get the idea. I also put some time into C@HRH but I didn't get a photo.
I also had this waiting for me when I got home tonight. It's the first installment in the new With Thy Needle and Thread's mystery sampler project. I just couldn't resist ordering it from Anita's Little Stitches. The project calls for 35 ct WDW Confederate Gray but I have a piece of 30ct I'm thinking of using. I'm also contemplating doing it over one. The first installment is the border around the piece.
With everything I've got going right now as far as stitched pieces go, I'd better get busy!