April 16, 2012

Weekend's Work



I was able to get quite a bit stitched on BBD's Anniversaries of the Heart #1 over the weekend.  The weather was glorious and although it was a busy weekend with cooking, a varsity lacrosse game and visiting with family, I'm really happy with my progress. 

We are having a streak of unseasonably warm weather which has motivated me to begin the transfer of the winter clothes into storage and the washing and trying on of all the summer things that were packed away.  I hope this warmth and sunshine sticks around but knowing New England weather, I am not going to hold my breathe.

I hope that if your state was one of the ones impacted by this weekends weather, that you escaped relatively unscathed and my thoughts and prayers go out to those who lost loved ones, their homes and those that were injured as well as those that will be helping others to rebuild their lives.

2 comments:

Suburban Stitcher said...

looks great so far!

Brigitte said...

It looks really great. I think you found the perfect fabric colour and threads for this one. I put mine away because I was so frustrated but will have to pull it out again soon.