June 1, 2012

May Recap

I've obviously been a bit absent the last month and a half, and that is partly due to it being quite busy around here and not having much time for crafting.  I was in Las Vegas at the beginning of the month for a work conference and it's been non-stop since getting back.  I also have a friend in CT who had a stroke recently so I've been down their for long weekends twice in the last six weeks.  I'm hoping that things will settle down a bit more so that I can get some crafting time in.


I did manage to finish the crochet coasters and the basket they fit in during the past 6 weeks and put a very small amount of time into BBD's Anniversaries of the Heart #1 but that's about all I have to show.  June should be a more productive month because I need to start a baby gift with an early August deadline and now that most of the summer prep on the yard is done, I should have more time to craft.  Famous last words right?

Blogger refuses to cooperate and upload my stitching photos with the correct orientation so I will try to post the picture in a separate post.

2 comments:

Cole said...

I hope things settle down for you soon. Positive thoughts & well wishes to your friend for a speedy recovery.

Your coasters & basket look lovely!

Casa Pearl said...

Thank you Cole.