April 9, 2012

WIPocolypse Update

I'm pleased to be able to share some actual progress on two of my WIP pieces this time around.  First up is my HAED Storey Keeper piece which I worked on for Sunday UFO stitching on the 1st.  I completed two 10x10 blocks.  I am always amazed at how those teeny-tiny over one stitches manage to form the picture.  There are a ton more to go but I'm glad to have picked it up.






Next up is BBD's Winter Wonderland which I had a hard time putting down to take a picture.  I was able to get quite a bit done since the last time I worked on it.

4 comments:

Debby said...

Great progress!!

Greetings from Debby

riona said...

Both are lovely pieces ... I look forward to future progress photos

Chris said...

it looks awesome! can't wait to see the completed project!!

Brigitte said...

Very nice progress on both your WIPs. Winter Wonderland is one of my absolute favourites by BBD and if I hadn't started stitching the Anniversaries series this year WW would have been my 2012 BBD piece.
Interesting to see that you colour the stitched parts on your HAED chart. At least I guess it's the stitched parts. I have always asked myself how you can easily keep track of where you are on such a chart. I recently bought my first HAED chart but haven't dared to start stitching it so far.