Now that my exchange has been completed, I was able to go back to stitching on something from my WIPocolypse/UFO pile and I decided to pick up Halloween Fairy by Nora Corbett. The design was published in the September 2008 issue of Cross Stitch & Needlework and I probably started it later in 2008.
It's been a UFO for quite a while because I'm not a huge fan of working with Kreinik braids and beading and that's the majority of what's left on this piece.
Here is where the project was when I sat down yesterday. And here is the progress I made watching a movie and 3/4 of the Super Bowl game.
I remembered the tricks for working with Kreinik - short lengths and stitch each cross fully rather than running across and back. This made for much happier stitching and better than expected progress.
I hope to make some more progress on this piece this week. I hope you had a great Monday and thanks for visiting!